Terms and Conditions of Privacy
DARE has striven to protect and respect your privacy. The terms and conditions on privacy include how to collect or receive personal information. By personal information, we mean any undisclosed information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number. Please read the following for more details regarding our privacy protection policies:
A. Information collection and use
- 1When you register your product on DARE’s website for the sake of warranty or use the service provided on our website, DARE will collect your personal information. When you use the service on our website, we will ask your name, email address, date of birth, gender, height, standover height, and so on. After you purchase our product, we will also ask your address, ID number, phone number, etc., so that once you register on and login to our website, you can be identified. You can choose whether to give away your personal information, but if certain columns must be filled and you wish not to provide that information, it will be possible that you cannot purchase DARE product or use relevant service.
- 2DARE will collect the data from the transaction you make with us or our business partners, technical information, and the content you have browsed, including browsing time.
- 4DARE collects, processes, and uses personal information for specific purposes as the following: marketing, client management and service, information and communication service, online shopping, and other electronic commerce, advertising, and business administration. Other businesses related to contracts, semi-contract or legal relation management are also included.
B. Information sharing and exposure
DARE will not disclose your personal information to anyone or other irrelevant companies, or share with anyone, unless we have your authorization, or aim to provide your requested product or service, or in the following conditions:
- 1DARE has to enforce our legal rights by reacting to subpoenas, court order, or legal procedure; or make self-defenses against lawsuits.
- 2When DARE finds that there is a potential unlawful act, fraud, threat to personal safety, violation to this agreement, or that we shall take proper measures accordingly or the laws otherwise require, we shall share your personal information.
C. Your rights to check, edit, and delete your personal account
- 1You can check, read, copy, or edit your account information on DARE’s website anytime.
- 2If you’d like to delete your account, please contact us.
D. Confidentiality and security
- 1DARE has the right to save and retrieve your personal information. However, we only do so when we need to provide you with our product or service, or when such information is needed to do our job.
- 2To protect the security of your personal information, DARE has adopted the legally required equipment, electronic devices, and procedures.
E. Modification of policies on privacy protection
DARE can modify this policy at all times. If there is any major modification of how we process personal information, we will send a notification to the email you left to our website, or post the announcement on DARE’s website.
F. Question and suggestions
If you have any query or suggestion, please contact us via our customer service email.
DARE has the right to cancel or revise the policy without additional notification. Please refer to the latest policies on our official website.