- Warranty and repair
- Choose your accessories
- Purchase and delivery
- Set up your membership
- How to register warranty for DARE frameset?
Each DARE bike owner is entitled to a three-year warranty (if you register your product within one month of purchase, the warranty will be extended to six years).
Please register first. https://www.dare-bikes.com/product-register
1. Contact your seller or nearest local dealer.
2. Or refer to the https://www.dare-bikes.com/policy C-2
- Can I have my old bike repainted?
Whether the bike frame you purchased is brand new or used, to ensure the riding safety for our customers, DARE do not provide any repainting service.
1. After the frame is repainted, we won’t be able to tell if the original frame is damaged or not, which will thus affect how we judge whether the frame is safe.
2. According to the terms and conditions, repainted frame will fall outside of DARE’s warranty. We advise that instead of repainting your bike, you should sell your old bike and purchase a new one.
- Can I change the delivery address after placing the order?
You can notify our customer service representative about change of address. Once the product is delivered, additional fee may be charged accordingly if you change the address.
- Can the product be returned? How should I make a return?
You are entitled to free returns within 7 days from the date you receive your product. No transportation fee will be charged for the first return. However, for any future return, the transportation fee will be charged.
[Returns and refunds]
If you find that the product is damaged or there is any flaw on the bike or its paint, please contact DARE customer service center immediately. Also, when this happens, please do not use and keep it well packed. Once DARE confirms that we should hold responsibilities for the flaw, you can then send the product with the box to us for free returns and refunds.
- How to apply for refunds?
Please contact our customer service representative as to the refund procedure and return fee. If there is any fee to be charged, it will be deducted from the refund.
If you pay by transfer, your refund will be wired to the original account with which you made the transfer.
If you pay by credit card or via the third party payment, the refund will be issued to your credit card.
- Are the bike frames made of carbon fibers?
DARE has applied the M series of high modulus carbon fibers that usually used in aerospace industries to its lamination design, such as M40 and M46. We applied the high-cost T1000 carbon fiber lamination to different areas of the frame, making it not only lightweight but also durable. Such a frame is also highly rigid and resistant to distortion, so as to achieve the optimal cycling efficiency.
- Are the sizes of all bike frames the same? How can I find the right size for myself?
By clicking below link, enter your height ane inseam to get your recommended size.
It's also recommended to go fitting due to everyone's riding position is different.
- Do you have small size frames?
The smallest size we have for MR1s is 430 (suitable for those taller than 150 cm).While selecting your bike, please make sure it fits your standover height. If you are not clear about this, please email us.
- What is the maximal weight the bike can bear?
For DARE bike frames, the maximal weight of the rider and luggage carried in riding is up to 120 kg.
But please notice that other accessories may not bear the weight up to 120 kg. We advise you to refer to the weight limit of accessories, for it is safer to lower the maximal loading weight.
- Why are there different frames for the top tube near the stem for TSRf? One is flat and the other is bulged?
To optimize aerodynamics for the frames of small sizes (XS and S), we have redesigned the top tube in accordance with the stem height. Therefore, the Medium-sized frame looks different from the frame of other sizes.
- What is crash replacement program?
When a carbon fiber bike is crashed by accident, it may cause dangers in riding.
If you continue riding your bike after an accident or crash, it may not be safe. Our crash replacement program allows you to buy an identical or similar bike frame at a discounted price within three years from the date you bought your bike. ，
- How to contact DARE customer representative center?
Customer service line: +886-2-8693-2330
Customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday (not including Saturday, Sunday, and national holidays)
- What should I do if I forget my account and password?
Please log in to the membership center, click on “Forget my password”, and enter the email address you registered. We will then send the link to your email box. After clicking the link, please follow the instructions to reset your password.
If you registered with your FACEBOOK account, please notice that you cannot retrieve your password from DARE’s website. Please go to the FACEBOOK website to check your password.
- How do I know the product is successfully registered?
After you register your account on the Membership Management page, after it is confirmed by our system, your membership data will be shown below the page of product registration.